How to upgrade my account from a Share User to Org User/Org Admin?
As a share user you can upgrade your account to Org User or Org Admin following the steps below :
- Click on any of the locked features, You will get this message below :
- Click on Upgrade Now, and you fill the Organization Information form :
- Verify the your organization and personal information, then click on Finish
- You will receive the message bellow :
- Your account is now upgraded and someone from upskillable Team will contact you to finalize the activation of your account.
If you are already part of an active organization, you need to request the upgrade from your Org Admin.
How to Move/Duplicate shared Candidates /Jobs from the Shared Results Board to your Job Board
As an Org User, you are able to move/ Duplicate any candidates from other shared Jobs. To do so, Please follow the steps below : Open your Shared Results Board Select the job you want to move or duplicate candidates from : Select the candidates ...
Email templates for candidates
This feature enables organizations' admin users to customize the default email template in the system in case they do not want to use the default one. To access the customize email template feature select settings on the profile menu dropdown: Then ...