How to Move/Duplicate shared Candidates /Jobs from the Shared Results Board to your Job Board
As an Org User, you are able to move/ Duplicate any candidates from other shared Jobs.
To do so, Please follow the steps below :
- Open your Shared Results Board
- Select the job you want to move or duplicate candidates from :
- Select the candidates you want to move to your job board (You can move up to 5 candidates at a time)
- Click on the Graphical Result tab then, from the list, Select Add Job Seeker(s)
- A job will be created under your own organization containing the candidates previously selected.
- You can keep moving candidates from the Shared Jobs and it will automatically goes under the same job created previously under your account.
How to upgrade my account from a Share User to Org User/Org Admin?
As a share user you can upgrade your account to Org User or Org Admin following the steps below : Click on any of the locked features, You will get this message below : Click on Upgrade Now, and you fill the Organization Information form : Fill ...
Email templates for candidates
This feature enables organizations' admin users to customize the default email template in the system in case they do not want to use the default one. To access the customize email template feature select settings on the profile menu dropdown: Then ...
Commenting on Hiring Pipeline, Remote Jobs & More Personalization Options
We deeply care about improving your hiring experience using upskillable. So, we’ve updated our features & made significant improvements. Read Product Update details here.
What is upskillable?
upskillable is a People analytics software that helps employers make smart recruitment, development, and structure decisions using Psychometric, Cognitive & Skills data. We help you speed up your hiring process based on candidate personality, ...