How to Move/Duplicate shared Candidates /Jobs from the Shared Results Board to your Job Board
As an Org User, you are able to move/ Duplicate any candidates from other shared Jobs.
To do so, Please follow the steps below :
- Open your Shared Results Board
- Select the job you want to move or duplicate candidates from :
- Select the candidates you want to move to your job board (You can move up to 5 candidates at a time)
- Click on the Graphical Result tab then, from the list, Select Add Job Seeker(s)
- A job will be created under your own organization containing the candidates previously selected.
- You can keep moving candidates from the Shared Jobs and it will automatically goes under the same job created previously under your account.
What is upskillable?
upskillable is a People analytics software that helps employers make smart recruitment, development, and structure decisions using Psychometric, Cognitive & Skills data. We help you speed up your hiring process based on candidate personality, ...