You can register as a new candidate to upskillable in three of the following ways:
1. You have to be invited by any employer via email to take an upskillable assessment. Then you can register through the invitation link provided on that email.
2. If you see any Job Post from upskillabe, you will be able to register yourself by clicking the ‘Apply’ button in that job post.
3. Or, you can take an upskillable challenge from our Jobs Board and register through the process.
Creating Candidate Account:
1. You will be able to access this sign up page from visiting the link shared on email invitation or by clicking to apply button in any job.
2. You will receive a verification link via email after you submit the form. Check
if you don't receive verification email.
3. Once you verify, you have to sign in to your account again.
4. Then you will see the job that you have been invited for. You can then proceed to take the pre-screening followed by assessment (if you make it through the pre-screening).
5. If you apply from the Jobs Board, you will directly proceed to the pre-screening part.