How can I create a new assessment for assessing internal employees?
Creating a new assessment for assessing internal employees is very simple. You only need to follow these few steps:
1. First, click to your account at the right and you will see a popup as shown in the image.
2. Then, click to the 'Team Insights' sub navigation and you will be taken to another page.
3. Now, click to 'New Job' button to start creating your assessment.
4. When you click to 'New Job' button, you will be taken to this page. This is how you will enter the details:
- Job Title: Write the name of the job you’re hiring for.
- Level: This is a drop-down selection menu that allows you to select the level of this position within the organizational hierarchy.
- Job Type: This drop-down menu allows you to select the job type, whether Full time, Part-time or Contract.
- Organization Department: You can select the department which you will create from the settings portion. If you haven't created departments at the time of creating your organization, you can create now following these instructions.
- Job Description: Here you will write the job description of the existing job.
What is “Team Insights?”
Team Insights is simply an internal employee assessment module of upskillable. Knowing the insights of internal or existing employees is a crucial factor in order to lead them successfully & develop a team with a winning attitude. As a part of ...
How do I create new stage in the candidate pipeline stage?
You can create a new pipeline stage by going to pipeline and clicking “Add Pipeline Stage” After that, enter the title and press add. Then it will on your pipeline.
How to create questions for custom skill assessment?
Customer Centricity is what we value most at upskillable. In order to give maximum freedom, we now allow our users to create custom assessment questions and create Question Library for the organization. Follow these steps to create custom skills ...
How to create a custom skills assessment on upskillable?
upskillable now allow organization admins to create their own custom assessments. To create your own assessment, follow these steps mentioned below: 1. Go to your Job Fit Dashboard and choose "Assessments" from the drop down. 2. You will then come ...
How authentic are these assessments?
We can say confidently that upskillable assessments are authentic and quality because many public and private organizations, universities and recruitment agencies have relied and trusted our assessment, and been using since then. upskillable’s ...